Dear Crossview Family
On Monday, March 17, the President of the United States issued a request to limit public meetings to 10 people or less. This request has direct implications for all churches. The Christian and Missionary Alliance (CMA) national office encouraged leadership of the various districts to respect this request. Our South Atlantic Alliance District Superintendent echoed this recommendation to the local churches. Today, we, the Crossview Elders, discussed how we should respond and wanted to communicate our decision to you.
- We will NOT meet at the Crossview Alliance Church building for our normal Sunday worship services at 11:00 AM, but rather a team of no more than 10 people will produce a live streaming worship service for virtual, online, experience at 11:00 AM. Scroll down for more information.
- If you are either in any of the Center for Disease
Control (CDC) at risk categories or choose to self-quarantine, please watch the live stream, sing out loud, praise and worship the Lord… and let us know if you have any needs (groceries or others things) that we could drop off at your home.
- Feel free to participate in or host a “watch party” that does not exceed 10 people. This could be your current Life Group or it could be a gathering together with other Crossview family members in your neighborhood, or geographic area.
- The Tuesday Women’s Bible Study will continue to meet as usual on Tuesdays at 9:30 am and 6:30 pm.
- Wednesday Prayer Meeting will meet normally at 7 pm, as attendance is less than 10 people.
- Josh Norris is communicating with parents, evaluating anticipated attendance and will communicate the outcome to the youth as to whether they will have the normal Wednesday Youth Group meeting or do a Zoom conference call/virtual meeting.
- Our Global Focus Weekend - March 27th - 29th, with Alliance missionaries will be POSTPONED until the fall.
- The Easter Egg Hunt Community Outreach -
Saturday April 4th has been CANCELLED.
Pastor Jeff for the Crossview Elders